Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Odd website showing app in screen time!

Hi there!

i was just checking my screen time for the day and noticed this weird amazonaws website. I know for a fact I wasn’t using my phone when it was active between 12pm and 1pm. Anyone knows what it might be?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 8:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 8:39 PM

sebastien299 Said:

"Odd website showing app in screen time!: Hi there! i was just checking my screen time for the day and noticed this weird amazonaws website. I know for a fact I wasn’t using my phone when it was active between 12pm and 1pm. Anyone knows what it might be?"

-------

About this App:

Do you have an Amazon app on your iPhone? If so, that may the it, seeing the grey-encircled "A" on the far-left of it. View your app history, seeing if anything is of suspicion: View your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and Other Apple Media Services - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2022 8:39 PM in response to sebastien299

sebastien299 Said:

"Odd website showing app in screen time!: Hi there! i was just checking my screen time for the day and noticed this weird amazonaws website. I know for a fact I wasn’t using my phone when it was active between 12pm and 1pm. Anyone knows what it might be?"

-------

About this App:

Do you have an Amazon app on your iPhone? If so, that may the it, seeing the grey-encircled "A" on the far-left of it. View your app history, seeing if anything is of suspicion: View your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and Other Apple Media Services - Apple Support

Odd website showing app in screen time!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.