Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone screen time showing a website I didn't visit

So I wanted to know if it was possible for a website that you did NOT search up to show in your screen time. I recently went through someone’s I phone and saw an inappropriate site. When I asked about it they said they were probably hacked because they never went into the website or clicked it ( it was about 40 minutes showing that the site was used) I personally don’t believe it but I wanted input from others that know I phone more than I do. Can your screen time be hacked? Thank you in advance<3

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 6:23 PM

Awe_some1234 wrote:

So I wanted to know if it was possible for a website that you did NOT search up to show in your screen time. I recently went through someone’s I phone and saw an inappropriate site. When I asked about it they said they were probably hacked because they never went into the website or clicked it ( it was about 40 minutes showing that the site was used) I personally don’t believe it but I wanted input from others that know I phone more than I do. Can your screen time be hacked? Thank you in advance<3

Ha ha, that is a good one...

Keep track of your screen time on iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 6:23 PM in response to Awe_some1234

Awe_some1234 wrote:

Ha ha, that is a good one...

Keep track of your screen time on iPhone - Apple Support

iPhone screen time showing a website I didn't visit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.