Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I unable to view my past questions?

I rarely visit these forums, and usually like to view my past history available through "My Subscriptions" since I always subscribe to my own queries!

Can someone help me as the "Get Support" link is not helpful.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 8:31 AM

3 replies

Jul 18, 2022 8:37 AM in response to Dirty_Lil_Monkey

That's just the design of the site. If you have some idea of what you posted about, you can use the search tool. You have to search for something you mentioned at one time, such as "cloud". Then, under the Filters, filter by author and add your name. Wait until the search returns similar names and then select your name. Then you will see all of your posts mentioning that term.

But I don't think there is any way to see all of your posts.

Jul 18, 2022 9:00 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Thanks IdrisSeabright, That tip is golden!

I can at least see some of my historical info.

I do recall that it is something of a nightmare attempting to see ones own subscriptions but in the fairly recent past, I'm sure that I have been able to click on either "My subscriptions", or on My username and then "My subscriptions" and some how get in to the listing of my own posts.

How ridiculous that such a fundamental function is now denied us!

Why am I unable to view my past questions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.