Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I disable hide my email feature?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 10:58 AM

See the "How do you deactivate or delete an email address with Hide My Email" section in the support document you posted from. Learn more about Hide My Email and iCloud+

Once deactivated, you would need to log in to the website you used it for, and change the email address to your actual email address.

Some websites will require you update your password too as the Sign in with Apple feature, does not use one. But it will depend on the specific website in that case.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2022 10:58 AM in response to Herrmannb

See the "How do you deactivate or delete an email address with Hide My Email" section in the support document you posted from. Learn more about Hide My Email and iCloud+

Once deactivated, you would need to log in to the website you used it for, and change the email address to your actual email address.

Some websites will require you update your password too as the Sign in with Apple feature, does not use one. But it will depend on the specific website in that case.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.