Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone went black

I was using my IPhone 13 and out of no where the screen went blank I cant even turn the phone on or off but it still vibrates when I get a call or notification. Cab anyone help?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 12:12 PM

Try a forced restart. First take off any case. Then:

Press and very quickly release the volume up button. > Immediately press and very quickly release by the volume down button > Immediately press and hold down the side button and keep holding the side button until the Apple logo appears, release the side button. If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2022 12:12 PM in response to Chelo_6

Try a forced restart. First take off any case. Then:

Press and very quickly release the volume up button. > Immediately press and very quickly release by the volume down button > Immediately press and hold down the side button and keep holding the side button until the Apple logo appears, release the side button. If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Phone went black

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.