Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t play video on my browser

I’m a digital marketer currently work using ipad pro , I usually research ad content on facebook ad library. But i can’t play the video on ad library with my ipad. I have tried using safari and google chrome but the result is the same. I don’t know if it can’t play the video too on other website.

Is there some driver or plug in that can use like using laptop?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 11:03 AM

1 reply

Jul 19, 2022 1:00 PM in response to irhasputra

Hello irhasputra,

This page here can help with providing steps to try for Safari not loading pages as expected: If Safari isn't loading websites or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Be sure to also try seeing if other video-based websites are able to load videos as expected. This can help to see if the issue is specific to the current Facebook site/videos.

Also, if possible, try using a different network to rule out issues with the current one.

Cheers.

Can’t play video on my browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.