Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My videos keep buffering and not playing on Google chrome on iPad

My videos keep buffering and not playing on Google chrome on my iPad while it smoothly play on on my iPhone google chrome , How should I fix this ? What’s wrong with this ?

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 11:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 5:59 PM

Greetings khadijah116,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We would suggest resetting the network settings to help with this trouble you're having. Keep in my, by doing so you will also reset any Wi-Fi networks and passwords, and VPN and APN settings that you may have used before. If you're using iPadOS 15 or later, tap Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPad > Reset > Reset Network Settings. However, if you're using iPadOS 14 or earlier, tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Let us know the outcome, and we can go from there if needed.

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Best regards!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2022 5:59 PM in response to khadijah116

Greetings khadijah116,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We would suggest resetting the network settings to help with this trouble you're having. Keep in my, by doing so you will also reset any Wi-Fi networks and passwords, and VPN and APN settings that you may have used before. If you're using iPadOS 15 or later, tap Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPad > Reset > Reset Network Settings. However, if you're using iPadOS 14 or earlier, tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Let us know the outcome, and we can go from there if needed.

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Best regards!

My videos keep buffering and not playing on Google chrome on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.