You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting Apple Watch to Fitness +

My Watch 8 has suddenly stopped connection with Fitness + When I open a fitness routine on my iPad or Apple TV, the message is: Looking for Apple Watch. Watch news to be unlocked and bluetooth on ( both of these are on).

Any suggestions welcomed on how to get the connection back between my watch and Fitness + Thanks!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 7:55 AM

1 reply

Jul 20, 2022 9:01 AM in response to ed252

Hello ed252,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. The first simple, but effective step that we would recommend is restarting your Apple Watch and paired iPhone. If needed, reference the following articles.

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If the same happens after that, unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone, then pair it again. Not to worry, a backup of your Apple Watch is automatically created when you do this. Guidance can be found here - Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support.

Kind regards.

Connecting Apple Watch to Fitness +

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.