Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A different Apple ID keeps showing up on my App Store. How do I delete it?

A different apple ID keeps showing up on my app store. How do I delete it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac Pro, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 5:11 PM

Try signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restart, and then sign back in. Check the updates to see if the apps requiring an update are in your Purchases History. If they aren't in your Purchases History, you can delete the app, and download it using your current Apple ID if desired. You may have to restart before you can download the app again.  If the apps are in your Purchases History, contact iTunes Support. 

Purchase History Review  *

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2022 5:11 PM in response to mitzie240

Try signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restart, and then sign back in. Check the updates to see if the apps requiring an update are in your Purchases History. If they aren't in your Purchases History, you can delete the app, and download it using your current Apple ID if desired. You may have to restart before you can download the app again.  If the apps are in your Purchases History, contact iTunes Support. 

Purchase History Review  *

A different Apple ID keeps showing up on my App Store. How do I delete it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.