Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro static in left

I purchased my Apple AirPods Pro in November of 2019 from Best Buy in Irving TX. The left airpod started a loud static sound yesterday. I have reset the device, made sure that my iPhone and ipad have no available updates needed and the static is still there any ideas?

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 9:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 9:16 PM

Robert_B_III Said:

"AirPods Pro static in left: I purchased my Apple AirPods Pro in November of 2019 from Best Buy in Irving TX. The left airpod started a loud static sound yesterday. I have reset the device, made sure that my iPhone and ipad have no available updates needed and the static is still there any ideas?"

-------

Refer to the link provided atop this post.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2022 9:16 PM in response to Robert_B_III

Robert_B_III Said:

"AirPods Pro static in left: I purchased my Apple AirPods Pro in November of 2019 from Best Buy in Irving TX. The left airpod started a loud static sound yesterday. I have reset the device, made sure that my iPhone and ipad have no available updates needed and the static is still there any ideas?"

-------

Refer to the link provided atop this post.

AirPods Pro static in left

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.