Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to log another Apple ID in my iPhone settings?

How do I lot of out 1 iCloud and into another account in my phone settings?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 12:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 1:48 AM

How do I lot [log?] of out 1 iCloud and into another account in my phone settings?

You will need the password and the Apple ID. If the device is yours you will already know these details.

Follow the instructions given by Apple in Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac

1. Go to Settings > [your name]. 
  2. Scroll down to the bottom.
  3. Tap Sign Out.
  4. Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off. Forgot your Apple ID password
  5. Turn on the data that you want to keep a copy of on your device.
  6. Tap Sign Out.
  7. Tap Sign Out again to confirm that you want to sign out of iCloud.

Then sign in with the credentials of the other Apple ID: Sign in with your Apple ID

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap Sign in to your iPhone.
  3. Enter your Apple ID and password.
  4. If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2022 1:48 AM in response to awebb1819

How do I lot [log?] of out 1 iCloud and into another account in my phone settings?

You will need the password and the Apple ID. If the device is yours you will already know these details.

Follow the instructions given by Apple in Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac

1. Go to Settings > [your name]. 
  2. Scroll down to the bottom.
  3. Tap Sign Out.
  4. Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off. Forgot your Apple ID password
  5. Turn on the data that you want to keep a copy of on your device.
  6. Tap Sign Out.
  7. Tap Sign Out again to confirm that you want to sign out of iCloud.

Then sign in with the credentials of the other Apple ID: Sign in with your Apple ID

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap Sign in to your iPhone.
  3. Enter your Apple ID and password.
  4. If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.

How to log another Apple ID in my iPhone settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.