Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Color changes / photos

I’ve changed the colors of my iPhone through accessibility and really like the way it looks. Unfortunately all my photos now look really strange making it difficult to tell what they even are. Is there a way to adjust color without affecting photos?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 3:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 8:03 AM

Color Filters can change the look of things, like pictures and movies, so you might want to use it only when needed. Open the Settings app, then tap Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Color Filters. You'll see three examples of color spaces to help you select an option that fits your needs.

Use display and text size preferences on your iPhone, iPad ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2022 8:03 AM in response to jaymiefromashland

Color Filters can change the look of things, like pictures and movies, so you might want to use it only when needed. Open the Settings app, then tap Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Color Filters. You'll see three examples of color spaces to help you select an option that fits your needs.

Use display and text size preferences on your iPhone, iPad ...

Color changes / photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.