Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPAD PRO 5th generation

I transferred my iPhone to my new iPad Pro and everything looks like’s negatives? I went to general, then accessiblity but no where does it show to turn off the colors? Can someone please tell me how to correctly fix my photos to normal please?

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 4:52 AM

4 replies

Dec 29, 2022 7:29 AM in response to beverly290

Greetings beverly290,

It sounds like you may have enabled "Invert Colors" on your devices. You can learn more, including how to toggle that feature here:

Use display and text size preferences on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

"Turn on Invert Colors

If you benefit from viewing items against a dark background, you can use Invert Colors to change how content is displayed on your screen. 

To use Invert Colors, open the Settings app, then tap Accessibility > Display & Text Size. Turn on Smart Invert or Classic Invert."

Take care.

Dec 29, 2022 7:35 AM in response to beverly290

If the screen colours appear to be distorted or unnatural, you need to check some key Accessibility settings that are intended to compensate for specific colour-vision issues:

Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size

Ensure that all settings enclosed within the red box above are switched OFF/Disabled.

Otherwise, depending upon your installed version of iOS/iPadOS, you’ll need to look at your Dark Mode settings:

Settings > Display & Brightness > [Appearance]

IPAD PRO 5th generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.