Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Airtag shows on my iPhone but Not on Macbook Air?

My Airtag shows on my iPhone but Not on Macbook Air in Find My. All my other devices are visible. Nor does the Airtag show in the iCloud website account. Shouldn't it be visible everywhere i am logged in?

How do i troubleshoot this?

MacBook Air

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 8:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 8:43 AM

Hey there.

You could try to reset your AirTag and set it up again. See the following link for instructions: How to reset your AirTag - Apple Support.

If after resetting it still isn't showing up everywhere, try turning off Find My on those devices (through iCloud settings) and then turn it back on.

Let me know if I can be of anymore assistance.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2022 8:43 AM in response to tmcdanel

Hey there.

You could try to reset your AirTag and set it up again. See the following link for instructions: How to reset your AirTag - Apple Support.

If after resetting it still isn't showing up everywhere, try turning off Find My on those devices (through iCloud settings) and then turn it back on.

Let me know if I can be of anymore assistance.

My Airtag shows on my iPhone but Not on Macbook Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.