Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SIM card from iPhone 6s Plus to iPhone 13 Pro

The SIM card from my old iPhone 6s Plus does not fit into the holder for the SIM card for my new iPhone 13 Pro. The old SIM card has a notched corner which makes it easy to see how it fits into the holder. But the holder for the new iPhone doesn't have a notched corner and the old SIM card will not fit into the new holder.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 10:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 11:22 AM

DarkMirage3377 wrote:

The SIM card from my old iPhone 6s Plus does not fit into the holder for the SIM card for my new iPhone 13 Pro. The old SIM card has a notched corner which makes it easy to see how it fits into the holder. But the holder for the new iPhone doesn't have a notched corner and the old SIM card will not fit into the new holder.

Sim card is provided by your cellular data provider not Apple, so contact yours.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2022 11:22 AM in response to DarkMirage3377

DarkMirage3377 wrote:

Sim card is provided by your cellular data provider not Apple, so contact yours.

SIM card from iPhone 6s Plus to iPhone 13 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.