Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple devices has been compromised Need help to escalate the matter support team is not helping

Hi team,

My apple devices and Apple ID has been compromised .

I raised the concern with support team but they are not helping and someway differing the matter I need help .

I purchased a new iPhone and so think that also has been compromised. Apple support guys are just waiting time by transferring calla and ownership. I need some help.

regards

partha

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 1:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 3:23 AM

If you haven't jailbroken your iPhone, it's not possible.

To keep your Apple ID account secure, see the following Apple articles:

Manage and use your Apple ID

Manage and use your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

See who has access to your device or accounts

See who has access to your device or accounts – Apple Support (UK)

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Phony "tech support" / "ransomware" popups and web pages

Phony "tech support" / "ransomware" popup… - Apple Community

Identify and filter junk mail in iCloud

Report and block spam in iCloud mail - Apple Support

👉 If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store 

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store – Apple Support (UK)

Set up iCloud Keychain

Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

Create a strong password for your Apple ID, It is best if your password consists of eight or more characters and include upper and lowercase letters, and at least one number. You can also add extra characters and punctuation marks to make your password even stronger. 

Never provide your password, passcode, security questions, verification codes, recovery key or any other account security details to anyone else. Apple will never ask you for this information.

See also the following Apple articles:

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support 

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

• if you see devices that don't belong to you, delete from your account.

Similar questions

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2022 3:23 AM in response to ParthaSarathiPqnde

If you haven't jailbroken your iPhone, it's not possible.

To keep your Apple ID account secure, see the following Apple articles:

Manage and use your Apple ID

Manage and use your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

See who has access to your device or accounts

See who has access to your device or accounts – Apple Support (UK)

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Phony "tech support" / "ransomware" popups and web pages

Phony "tech support" / "ransomware" popup… - Apple Community

Identify and filter junk mail in iCloud

Report and block spam in iCloud mail - Apple Support

👉 If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store 

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store – Apple Support (UK)

Set up iCloud Keychain

Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

Create a strong password for your Apple ID, It is best if your password consists of eight or more characters and include upper and lowercase letters, and at least one number. You can also add extra characters and punctuation marks to make your password even stronger. 

Never provide your password, passcode, security questions, verification codes, recovery key or any other account security details to anyone else. Apple will never ask you for this information.

See also the following Apple articles:

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support 

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

• if you see devices that don't belong to you, delete from your account.

Jul 21, 2022 6:43 AM in response to ParthaSarathiPqnde

When I was trying to reset my old mobile I changed my password after that was not able to use the new password.

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

FYI: You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password (?).

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

Jul 21, 2022 6:15 AM in response to Raicya

No. It was a authentic purchase. I have changed my last iPhone with new iphone from a apple authorised seller and service centre.

i know that before swapping the old device the service centre guys checked that no I’d was attached with the iPhone.

now when I am trying to reset password Of associated Apple ID I am getting this error. Does this mean Someone is using the id in some iPhone some where.

Jul 21, 2022 4:57 AM in response to Raicya

I have one question. I am unable to reset my password and am asking apple to redeem the password for me due to the hacking issue. But despite of giving valid identity proof they are not doing that and saying that only uses can do that. Is it reallY a valid argument that in case of users inability apple will not be able to reset the password from their end.

Jul 21, 2022 6:35 AM in response to Raicya

This id is not my any device. Which I know. I already logged out of my last device and I also swapped the old device with a new device from an authorised sell and service point. When I was trying to reset my old mobile I changed my password after that was not able to use the new password. I trying to use the same id with old iPhone it did not work. When I tried to reset the password it went till recovery key which I never setup. One more point after getting the password error message my iPhone was in hand stare for more than 7 hrs. Finally after 7 hrs I got notification and saw shutdown prompt. After that I went to the service centre they did not find anything and there able to start the iPhone without any id password. Then I replaced the old ph with new one .. Since then I am in discussions with support team. They are just giving me BS and not taking any step to check the status of the Id. They also told they will not be able to override the pwd and disable it. I am suspecting someone is using it. But the support team is not helping me here .. they are just showing me stand documents.. this is an extraordinary event they are not helping me. My life my job is in crisis. Earlier also I was victim of hacking and I switched to apple for that but now also same.

Jul 21, 2022 6:47 AM in response to Raicya

This is the new id password which I have created after loosing access to the old Id.

I have gone through all support material. Believe me I am a tech person I understand this standard procedures.

i am also not understanding why only you are responding. When I raised a concern from my other id partha1986 last week I got tons of response.

My apple devices has been compromised Need help to escalate the matter support team is not helping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.