Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 Call Notification autocalling when touched

I want to see missed call information on the lock screen. However, if the notification is touched, the phone will automatically call the number back if face recognition is enabled. It is a terrible idea. At least let the user decide whether to have the "feature" enabled.. I have not found a means to disable that annoying feature. There are many justifications for having the ability to turn it off. Most of the time, if I do not answer a call, there is a good reason but I am likely to pick it up to see who called. An accidental touch on the notification has the phone returning the call because the phone unlocked with facial recognition. How do I turn off this feature so that if I touch Phone Notification to see who called it won't auto dial?

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 2:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 2:07 PM

This is a user-to-user forum. Apple doesn't read here for feedback or suggestions. You can let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply

Iphone 11 Call Notification autocalling when touched

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.