Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 pro

I have apps that I loaded, but subsequently unloaded from my iPhone 7 plus. I now have a brand new iPhone 13 Pro. How can I get those deleted apps to now appear on my new iPhone Pro?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 6:01 PM

Did you transfer your iPhone 7 content to the new iPhone?

Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you are signed in using the same Apple ID, then you'd just go to the App Store and find the apps you want to download, tap the download button. To see a list of recent apps, this may help

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

One easy method would be to go to the App Store, tap the icon in the upper right with your initials, then tap Purchased > My Purchases

Here you should see a list of all your apps along with a selection up top where you can filter by Not on this iPhone. You can download right from that list

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2022 6:01 PM in response to oidsmom

Did you transfer your iPhone 7 content to the new iPhone?

Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you are signed in using the same Apple ID, then you'd just go to the App Store and find the apps you want to download, tap the download button. To see a list of recent apps, this may help

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

One easy method would be to go to the App Store, tap the icon in the upper right with your initials, then tap Purchased > My Purchases

Here you should see a list of all your apps along with a selection up top where you can filter by Not on this iPhone. You can download right from that list

Jul 22, 2022 11:35 AM in response to oidsmom

With my previous iPhone, I deleted some of the apps to open up storage room on my iPhone. Now that I have a new, much larger capacity iPhone, I'd like some of those apps back.

I must have put some app restrictions on the Settings for my previous iPhone, but just not sure what.

One other problem I am having is that i can open and use some of those apps (from App Store/Purchased) but cannot get them to actually appear on my new iPhone.

Yes, I have turned the iPhone off and on. Did wot work. Also installed an IOS update to 15.6.

Sample apps I can't get to appear on the iPhone: Open Signal, Chewy, My Spectrum, Breathwrk

Jul 22, 2022 2:55 PM in response to oidsmom

I solved my own problem!

If you have apps that you tried to download, but you can't see the App on the Home screen, they will appear in the "suggested" groups of applications (Recently has most of them).

On your Home screen, swipe to the left until you find those groups of applications. Press on one of those group of icons and the entire set of apps in that group will appear as if you are going to move them. Choose the app you want and press the app icon again. You will get a drop down with a series of options, including Delete This App, or Show App on Home Screen. Select Show App on Home Screen and it will appear on your Home Screen!

iPhone 13 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.