Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Iphone and cannot log into Find My because of two factor login

I lost my iphone and it has been gone for over a week. When I tried to log into my computer on icloud to use Find my Iphone it asked for a code from my lost iphone. I cannot see my phones location because I only have one apple device that is logged in. I am really desperate here, please help

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 6:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 6:38 PM

There is no option to go to a device list unless you log into your account. FindMy will be the only way to find the devices. However, the device must be powered, it must have FindMy enabled, and it must be connected to a network. If any of those conditions cannot be met, it will not display.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2022 6:38 PM in response to 27yoderjames

There is no option to go to a device list unless you log into your account. FindMy will be the only way to find the devices. However, the device must be powered, it must have FindMy enabled, and it must be connected to a network. If any of those conditions cannot be met, it will not display.

Lost Iphone and cannot log into Find My because of two factor login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.