Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My left Powerbeats Pro will not turn on

I have the power beats pro and the left earbud will not turn on. I’ve tried to reset the case (turned off all Bluetooth) , it doesn’t not reset and the light stays white after holding for 2 mins

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 1:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 3:14 AM

Hello Nicky-Elle,

I'd recommend checking the charging port on the case and the actual earbud for corrosion and debris.

-> Clean your Beats Studio Buds and Beats Fit Pro - Apple Support

Information on how to Reset and what the lights mean can be found here:

-> Reset your Beats Fit Pro - Apple Support

If you can confirm these "connections" look good, it's likely you'll need to mail your Beats Pro in for Service.

To be honest, I'd just reach out to online support to setup mailing them in (you can chat with someone with the link below). If you take them to an Apple Store they don't work on Beats in-house and they'll end up mailing them to the same place you would have. So save yourself the time.

Apple Support Contact Methods

-> Call Apple Support 1-800-APL-CARE

For International Numbers or ASL support, click here:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

-> Chat with Apple Support

Apple Support

-> Get Started Online

Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2022 3:14 AM in response to Nicky-Elle

Hello Nicky-Elle,

I'd recommend checking the charging port on the case and the actual earbud for corrosion and debris.

-> Clean your Beats Studio Buds and Beats Fit Pro - Apple Support

Information on how to Reset and what the lights mean can be found here:

-> Reset your Beats Fit Pro - Apple Support

If you can confirm these "connections" look good, it's likely you'll need to mail your Beats Pro in for Service.

To be honest, I'd just reach out to online support to setup mailing them in (you can chat with someone with the link below). If you take them to an Apple Store they don't work on Beats in-house and they'll end up mailing them to the same place you would have. So save yourself the time.

Apple Support Contact Methods

-> Call Apple Support 1-800-APL-CARE

For International Numbers or ASL support, click here:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

-> Chat with Apple Support

Apple Support

-> Get Started Online

Apple Support

My left Powerbeats Pro will not turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.