Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add photo of covid vaccination card to wallet

Can I add a photo of my Covid vaccination card to my wallet? If yes, how? I have an iPhone 13 with iOS 15.5.

Thanks!

iPhone 13

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 1:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 1:30 PM

You can find instructions for that here - Add verifiable COVID-19 vaccination information to Apple Wallet and Health - Apple Support

4 replies

Jul 22, 2022 1:22 PM in response to Carol B.

If you have a healthcare-related app from your provider installed on your iPhone, check with the provider to determine if they can upload and accept and review that vaccination record photo and can then link it into Wallet.app. If they can, then the healthcare app can add the verification into Wallet, or can provide a QR code which can then be scanned to load the information into Wallet app.

Add photo of covid vaccination card to wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.