How do I get my California vaccines to my wallet or health app?

Instead of one quick click to add my Ca. Covide vaccine record to my wallet, it takes you to an ad on the Apple health app. I finally figured it out by signing into my Apple account & searching for directions.

However, the directions to download my other vaccines to my wallet or the Apple health app doesn't work.

How do get my other vaccines downloaded from the California digital record to my wallet or Health app?

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 5:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 2:05 AM

I do not know much about the Canadian health apps available, but if, after tapping on the relevant vaccination, there is an option to add it to Health (assuming there isn't one for Apple Wallet), select that. When the vaccination card appears in your Health app, you can add it to your Wallet from there. It may look different to what it might look like if it was added directly from the health records app (or equivalent) but it still contains all of the data you need. Let me know if you found this helpful.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2023 2:05 AM in response to SMS26

I do not know much about the Canadian health apps available, but if, after tapping on the relevant vaccination, there is an option to add it to Health (assuming there isn't one for Apple Wallet), select that. When the vaccination card appears in your Health app, you can add it to your Wallet from there. It may look different to what it might look like if it was added directly from the health records app (or equivalent) but it still contains all of the data you need. Let me know if you found this helpful.

How do I get my California vaccines to my wallet or health app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.