Apple Intelligence is now available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac!

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone doesn't charge beyond 36%

I had my iPhone 12 plugged in all day after running it dead and will not get past 36%! What do I do

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 6:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 10:52 PM

Hi there! Sorry to hear the iPhone isn't charging fully. Could you check the battery health? It might have a recommendation of what needs to be done

Check the iPhone battery health and usage - Apple Support

If the battery health isn't up to par, and you have coverage, I would recommend you get it serviced

iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

If it was a bad battery and everything is working again, here's some tips on how to maximize your iPhone's battery life

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 22, 2022 10:52 PM in response to lorne240

Hi there! Sorry to hear the iPhone isn't charging fully. Could you check the battery health? It might have a recommendation of what needs to be done

Check the iPhone battery health and usage - Apple Support

If the battery health isn't up to par, and you have coverage, I would recommend you get it serviced

iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

If it was a bad battery and everything is working again, here's some tips on how to maximize your iPhone's battery life

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

My iPhone doesn't charge beyond 36%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.