Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you add more than 1 song to Photo slideshow?

I've seen this question before, when I searched, but all the answers are old, and I think something has changed.

I never had trouble selecting multiple songs to add to a photo slideshow on my old computer.

I bought a MacBook Air in June 2022.

Now, I'm doing what I've always done, selected the photos, created an album, then created slideshow from that album.

Here is the problem. When selecting songs, it will only let me select one. If I click on another song, it is changing the song you hear, not adding it. I make long slideshows, I usually need 3 or 4 songs.

I have tried double clicking, right clicking, I've searched toolbar for options...

How can I have multiple songs including in a slideshow?

Never had a problem with any of my older Macs!

MacBook Air

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 6:54 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jul 25, 2022 11:03 AM in response to léonie

Hi,

I figured it out. I was hitting the blue "slideshow" listed above the pictures in the album. That is like, a fake slideshow. Doesn't have all the options.

Don't know why that is even listed there, just confusing.

But when I go to file, then create, and then slideshow... Then I'm creating a real slideshow with all the options I'm used to.

Honestly, the shortcut slideshow option that doesn't take you to a real slideshow shouldn't exist.

Thanks,

How do you add more than 1 song to Photo slideshow?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.