Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, could I ask why apple pay doesn't work for me and add kraty to apple pay or apple wallet, I'm 13 years old, I recently had my birthday and

Hello, could I ask why apple pay doesn't work for me and add kraty to apple pay or apple wallet, I'm 13 years old, I recently had my birthday and it's supposed to work and it's annoying me, you don't know what I should do so that I can put it there or my parent can set it up as far as family link is concerned

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 8:46 AM

Hi there! Because you are under 18, your parents will have to set up Apple Cash Family. Then you could use it under their supervision. You can read more about it here: Set up and use Apple Cash Family - Apple Support

I’m not familiar with kraty so cannot help you there.

3 replies

Hello, could I ask why apple pay doesn't work for me and add kraty to apple pay or apple wallet, I'm 13 years old, I recently had my birthday and

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.