Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to restore my contacts??

how to restore my missing contacts???

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 2:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 2:41 PM

That depends on what email account your contacts are synced with. If all of your contacts sync with iCloud, see→iCloud: Restore contacts, calendars, and more in iCloud Settings. If some or all of them sync with other email accounts, such as MS Exchange, Outlook, AOL, Yahoo or any other email providers, check the site for the provider.

You can also verify that you are viewing all contact groups. Open the Contacts app; if you see Groups in the upper left corner tap on it and make sure all groups are checked.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2022 2:41 PM in response to pellejamal

That depends on what email account your contacts are synced with. If all of your contacts sync with iCloud, see→iCloud: Restore contacts, calendars, and more in iCloud Settings. If some or all of them sync with other email accounts, such as MS Exchange, Outlook, AOL, Yahoo or any other email providers, check the site for the provider.

You can also verify that you are viewing all contact groups. Open the Contacts app; if you see Groups in the upper left corner tap on it and make sure all groups are checked.

how to restore my contacts??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.