Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Mail issues

When I use mail on all my MacBooks it is constantly downloading messages and will never finish. This slows the machines down. I have had this logged with apple support for a couple of months and they say they have senior technicians working on it.

What is interesting is that if I try an log into my iCloud on any device even non apple and click on mail, it doesnt open and eventually shows an error message, so I suspect iCloud is the cause of all my issues.

Has anybody else had similar issues or does anybody have any solutions or ideas.

Apple support really have been hopeless. I was hoping the latest software release of Montgomery the other day was for me to fix this issue, sadly its made no difference!

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 5:10 PM

Thanks for this info.

Unfortunately, this is an iCloud Mail back-end issue that requires Apple Support technical people to fix. Hope you get Apple Support to escalate it to the iCloud engineers.

Good luck.

Similar questions

3 replies

iCloud Mail issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.