Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie doesn't let me add more than 10 subtitles

I am trying to use the titles function of iMovie to add subtitles for a song video. It was fine until I tried to add the 11th one that it would automatically delete itself, or delete the one before if I'm dragging around. Is there a limit of 10 titles in iMovie project? If so, how else can I add subtitles in iMovie? I have upgraded iMovie to the latest version and tried delete preferences as per previous discussion thread suggested. However, the problem persists. Please advise.

iMac

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 10:43 PM

There is no limit to the number of titles that you can use in an iMovie project.

Check to see that you have sufficient free space on your drive for iMovie to function correctly.

Try creating a new project and see if you can add the number of titles that you need in the new project.

All else failing, you can try updating/redownloading iMovie.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2022 10:43 PM in response to winglau1206

There is no limit to the number of titles that you can use in an iMovie project.

Check to see that you have sufficient free space on your drive for iMovie to function correctly.

Try creating a new project and see if you can add the number of titles that you need in the new project.

All else failing, you can try updating/redownloading iMovie.

-- Rich

iMovie doesn't let me add more than 10 subtitles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.