Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 iOS 15.6 constantly switching between wifi and 5G

Since a couple of days my iPhone 12 with iOS 15.6 is constantly switching between wifi and 5G. I've reset my network settings already. What more can I do?

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 12:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 11:47 PM

Hans Elting Said:

"iPhone 12 iOS 15.6 constantly switching between wifi and 5G: Since a couple of days my iPhone 12 with iOS 15.6 is constantly switching between wifi and 5G. I've reset my network settings already. What more can I do? [...]After deleting Tunnel Bear, al worked fine again."

-------

Tunnel Bear and Cellular/WiFi Switching:

Please clarify "Tunnel Bear". What steps did you take to perform this fix? Where did you find this fix? Providing that will help many for certain.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2022 11:47 PM in response to Hans Elting

Hans Elting Said:

"iPhone 12 iOS 15.6 constantly switching between wifi and 5G: Since a couple of days my iPhone 12 with iOS 15.6 is constantly switching between wifi and 5G. I've reset my network settings already. What more can I do? [...]After deleting Tunnel Bear, al worked fine again."

-------

Tunnel Bear and Cellular/WiFi Switching:

Please clarify "Tunnel Bear". What steps did you take to perform this fix? Where did you find this fix? Providing that will help many for certain.

iPhone 12 iOS 15.6 constantly switching between wifi and 5G

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.