Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Cellular data" and "Hotspot" options are missing in the Settings

Good day!

After one of the updates I found out that "Cellular data" and "Hotspot" options are missing in the Settings. How to fix this?

I have iPhone XS, and my iOS now is 15.4.1, but I guess it happened earlier.

Thank you!

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 3:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 8:36 AM

Looks like you have a MDM profile, see this Apple article: Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts - Apple Support

See point 5.

Modify data plan settings is supervised, users can’t change any settings for the data plan.

Users can’t create and add VPN configurations.

Contact the company or organization you work in, chances are that it has been enrolled in the MDM (Mobile Device Management) system. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2022 8:36 AM in response to mariia136

Looks like you have a MDM profile, see this Apple article: Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts - Apple Support

See point 5.

Modify data plan settings is supervised, users can’t change any settings for the data plan.

Users can’t create and add VPN configurations.

Contact the company or organization you work in, chances are that it has been enrolled in the MDM (Mobile Device Management) system. 

"Cellular data" and "Hotspot" options are missing in the Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.