Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone damaged

Hello I was wondering what proper steps should I take I dropped my phone earlier today at work and the whole back of my phone is cracked and is exposed on the bottom left corner and screen is scratched up I didn’t know what are the proper steps to take and try to see if I can get it fixed or replaced I do have apple care thanks

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 11:18 AM

You basically have a couple of choices, at this point:

• Take the phone to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider, OR
  • Contact Apple Support directly to arrange having the iPhone sent to them. For this option, just select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Ref:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2022 11:18 AM in response to Anthonysaucedo832

You basically have a couple of choices, at this point:

• Take the phone to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider, OR
  • Contact Apple Support directly to arrange having the iPhone sent to them. For this option, just select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Ref:

I phone damaged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.