Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac mail send me a copy of my email

I noticed today that when I send an email, I get a copy sent to me. I checked the settings and don't see anywhere well this is enabled. My emails are hosted by Google, and I also checked those settings and don't see anything void this should be happening

Never been a problem before and is only just started. Has anybody else experienced the same problem?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 4:14 PM

Griffiths415 wrote:

I noticed today that when I send an email, I get a copy sent to me. I checked the settings and don't see anywhere well this is enabled. My emails are hosted by Google, and I also checked those settings and don't see anything void this should be happening

Never been a problem before and is only just started. Has anybody else experienced the same problem?

Try toggling the preferences On— and test

toggle the preferences Off —and test

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2022 4:14 PM in response to Griffiths415

Griffiths415 wrote:

Try toggling the preferences On— and test

toggle the preferences Off —and test

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Mac mail send me a copy of my email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.