Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone was hacked!! I believe from my email. What can I do?

I’ve got things happening on my iPhone that didn’t use to happen. I need my privacy and my phone back!!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 2:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 3:00 PM

You should probably express your concerns more specifically. What things are happening?

If you are concerned, you could always reset your iPhone to its factory settings: How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

If you are concerned about your Apple ID, read If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2022 3:00 PM in response to Westcoast28

You should probably express your concerns more specifically. What things are happening?

If you are concerned, you could always reset your iPhone to its factory settings: How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

If you are concerned about your Apple ID, read If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

My phone was hacked!! I believe from my email. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.