Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sudden deterioration in quality using AirPod Pro with MS TEAMs on a PC

I have been using my AirPod Pros on MS TEAMs calls via PC for c. 1 year with no sound quality issues, however the last week its been stuttering for me listening and when I am speaking apparently. AirPods fine otherwise listening to video/sound through the same PC and on other devices, its just on MS TEAMs calls.

Ive disconnected all other bluetooth devices, have updated all software, shutdown and restarted TEAMs/PC and no improvement. Would be very keen to hear any similar experiences and solutions please! Thank you in advance

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 11:27 PM

K_W_S Said:

"Sudden deterioration in quality using AirPod Pro with MS TEAMs on a PC: I have been using my AirPod Pros on MS TEAMs calls via PC for c. 1 year with no sound quality issues, however the last week its been stuttering for me listening and when I am speaking apparently.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Audio:

Interference:

It may be interference that getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2022 11:27 PM in response to K_W_S

K_W_S Said:

"Sudden deterioration in quality using AirPod Pro with MS TEAMs on a PC: I have been using my AirPod Pros on MS TEAMs calls via PC for c. 1 year with no sound quality issues, however the last week its been stuttering for me listening and when I am speaking apparently.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Audio:

Interference:

It may be interference that getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

Sudden deterioration in quality using AirPod Pro with MS TEAMs on a PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.