Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to swipe up for control centre on my Apple Watch 3 it does not come up anymore?

When I swipe up on my Apple Watch3 it does not open the control centre anymore?

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 6:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 7:59 AM

Well, the solution is quite simple. Most of the time, a normal restart of the Apple Watch will fix this issue. To restart your Apple Watch follow the following steps:

1. Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider.
  2. Drag the Power Off slider.
  3. After your watch turns off, press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo.

If your Apple Watch is charging, take it off the charger first. When your watch is charging, you can't restart it. 

But what if you've restart your watch and the problem is persisting? Well, then the time has come to do a force restart. Force restarting your Apple Watch is a last resort, only to do when your watch is totally unresponsive. Don't ever try to force restart your watch when installing an update of watchOS, this can seriously compromise your watch.

To force restart your watch follow the following steps

To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

Most of the times, your problem with your watch should be solved by now.

Apple Watch doesn't scroll on screen - Apple Community

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2022 7:59 AM in response to TFHHarley4012

Well, the solution is quite simple. Most of the time, a normal restart of the Apple Watch will fix this issue. To restart your Apple Watch follow the following steps:

1. Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider.
  2. Drag the Power Off slider.
  3. After your watch turns off, press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo.

If your Apple Watch is charging, take it off the charger first. When your watch is charging, you can't restart it. 

But what if you've restart your watch and the problem is persisting? Well, then the time has come to do a force restart. Force restarting your Apple Watch is a last resort, only to do when your watch is totally unresponsive. Don't ever try to force restart your watch when installing an update of watchOS, this can seriously compromise your watch.

To force restart your watch follow the following steps

To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

Most of the times, your problem with your watch should be solved by now.

Apple Watch doesn't scroll on screen - Apple Community

Jul 26, 2022 7:09 AM in response to TFHHarley4012

Try resetting the Watch. Press and hold the Digital Crown and power button together until you see the Apple logo and then release. The Watch will reboot. Try to access Control Center. If that does not work, one report I've seen where others are experiencing the same issue is to try swiping left or right to choose an alternate Watch face. After doing that, try to access Control Center. If it works, you should be able to change back to your regular Watch face after that and everything should work.

When I try to swipe up for control centre on my Apple Watch 3 it does not come up anymore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.