Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have iTunes on my PC windows11. I have a iPhone SE. My iTunes on my PC doesn’t recognize my iPhone. How can I copy my own music to my iPhone that is on my PC?

I have a Windows 11 PC with the latest version of iTunes. I have an iPhone SE. must I have iTunes loaded on my iPhone? I want to copy my personal music files to my iPhone. Also when plugged into my pc the iPhone is not recognized. How can I get it recognized?

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 10:04 AM

Start here:

Sync iTunes content on PC with your devices - Apple Support

Note that, just to confuse things, the iTunes app on your phone is just a storefront. Music is played through the Music app. However, you do NOT need a subscription to Apple Music to copy music from your computer to your iPhone

See also:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2022 10:04 AM in response to norman4606

Start here:

Sync iTunes content on PC with your devices - Apple Support

Note that, just to confuse things, the iTunes app on your phone is just a storefront. Music is played through the Music app. However, you do NOT need a subscription to Apple Music to copy music from your computer to your iPhone

See also:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Have iTunes on my PC windows11. I have a iPhone SE. My iTunes on my PC doesn’t recognize my iPhone. How can I copy my own music to my iPhone that is on my PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.