Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tags in Pages

Hi all,

I’m trying to arrange my documents in Pages on my iPad - I can see there are some prepopulated Tags down the left hand side, named after the colours of their respective icons.

Is there a way for me to either rename or delete these prepopulated tags so I can use my own?

Thanks,

James

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 1:42 PM

Hello James,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like to create your own tag for the documents in Pages. We can help point you in the right direction.

You can create a tag for your documents in Pages. For directions on how to do this, please follow the section in this article that says, "Tag a file": Browse for Pages, Numbers, and Keynote files on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Following these steps will get you on the right path in creating tags for Pages.

Best regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2022 1:42 PM in response to DrJWE

Hello James,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like to create your own tag for the documents in Pages. We can help point you in the right direction.

You can create a tag for your documents in Pages. For directions on how to do this, please follow the section in this article that says, "Tag a file": Browse for Pages, Numbers, and Keynote files on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Following these steps will get you on the right path in creating tags for Pages.

Best regards.

Tags in Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.