Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple contacts not popping up in the contacts app

Is anyone else having trouble with their contacts not popping up in the contacts app? I have all my contacts saved, but when I open my contacts nothing pops up.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 11:22 AM

Hi Amberv398,

Click on Groups on the top left of the Contact screen. Are all of the items checked?

Have you recently removed any email accounts or work related profiles? Sometimes Contacts can be synced with your email provider instead of iCloud.

If you navigate to www.icloud.com > Sign into iCloud with your Apple ID > Click on Contacts. Are any of them listed here?

If so, try these steps: Set up and use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2022 11:22 AM in response to Amberv398

Hi Amberv398,

Click on Groups on the top left of the Contact screen. Are all of the items checked?

Have you recently removed any email accounts or work related profiles? Sometimes Contacts can be synced with your email provider instead of iCloud.

If you navigate to www.icloud.com > Sign into iCloud with your Apple ID > Click on Contacts. Are any of them listed here?

If so, try these steps: Set up and use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

Apple contacts not popping up in the contacts app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.