Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health related issues

i Was purchased I phone SE3rd Gen but in 6 month battery health is too much down it will be 97% I want to replace my phone and give me new phone

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 11:31 AM

This is completely normal behavior for a battery. Batteries are degradable products that wear with every charging cycle. Dropping of battery health is normal, and not a thing to worry about, when it drops under the 80% you can get your battery changed. It took my phone more then 4 years to drop to 80% It looks like it is going fast, but that is very relative

See this link to an user tip I Wrote where I explain more about battery health

About battery health on your iPhone - Apple Community

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2022 11:31 AM in response to Krishnaguptag

This is completely normal behavior for a battery. Batteries are degradable products that wear with every charging cycle. Dropping of battery health is normal, and not a thing to worry about, when it drops under the 80% you can get your battery changed. It took my phone more then 4 years to drop to 80% It looks like it is going fast, but that is very relative

See this link to an user tip I Wrote where I explain more about battery health

About battery health on your iPhone - Apple Community

Battery Health related issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.