Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID picture changes unexpectedly

I've had this happen a few times, and have seen quite a few posts on this board and others with the same noting the same phenomenon: My Apple ID picture changes without any action on my part. I have a little sketch I use for me. I didn't do anything and yesterday I went to log on to my computer and it was a rose. Today it was blank. This isn't the worst problem to have, but malfunctions, especially regarding my Apple ID do raise concerns of stability if not security.

A common thread of people with the problem is being part of a iCloud family. However we do not share any devices or accounts.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 1:53 PM

Sounds annoying, you can report is directly to apple via: Product Feedback - Apple

If you're concerned that your Apple ID is compromised, see this link and follow the instructions provided If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple ID picture changes unexpectedly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.