Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted photos

Please can you help me?

I have new phone and I give my old iPhone to my father. I reset everything from the old phone, but i don’t know how he conected with my account again. Now on my iPhone 11 is also visible old iPhone SE.

I made secure copy of everything on ICloud but he deleted all my pictures and E mails. I can’t see them on ICloud too.

please how can I return my deleted photos 13000 of them?

thank you

kind regards

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 3:49 PM

Oh no! Your iPhone SE is still connected to your AppleID/iCloud -- quickly go check the iPhoneSE and see if the photos are in Deleted album and you can still recover them. Same with email, as long as the trash has not been purged, your email should still be there.

Next time, sign-out your AppleID from the devices and make sure that it is no longer linked to your account (go to appleid.apple.com to confirm).

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2022 3:49 PM in response to MartinaMatic

Oh no! Your iPhone SE is still connected to your AppleID/iCloud -- quickly go check the iPhoneSE and see if the photos are in Deleted album and you can still recover them. Same with email, as long as the trash has not been purged, your email should still be there.

Next time, sign-out your AppleID from the devices and make sure that it is no longer linked to your account (go to appleid.apple.com to confirm).

Good luck.

Deleted photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.