Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant seem to download or update any apps on the app store because it keeps saying that it’s disabled. And i deleted the credit card off of my phone and i try to put it but on but it says my account is disabled.

how can i fix this?. i try everything to do to fix this and it doesn’t work at all. and it keeps saying my account is disabled. can you please fix this for me.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 6:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 6:36 PM

Hi emilio_1978,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

As we are all apple users, like yourself, we do not have access to your accounts and details to fix this for you.

Apple Support has an article online (link below) that says you need to contact Apple Support for help.:

If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

If needed:

Apple Phone numbers around the world:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

If your country is not listed: 

Apple Assistance:

Choose your country or region:

Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2022 6:36 PM in response to emilio_1978

Hi emilio_1978,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

As we are all apple users, like yourself, we do not have access to your accounts and details to fix this for you.

Apple Support has an article online (link below) that says you need to contact Apple Support for help.:

If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

If needed:

Apple Phone numbers around the world:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

If your country is not listed: 

Apple Assistance:

Choose your country or region:

Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

I cant seem to download or update any apps on the app store because it keeps saying that it’s disabled. And i deleted the credit card off of my phone and i try to put it but on but it says my account is disabled.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.