Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Newsroom Update

Apple and Major League Baseball announce July “Friday Night Baseball” schedule. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with Apple TV and Britbox

I had the stand-alone Britbox app but figured it would be easier to have it set up with Apple TV (I have Apple One). One of the shows I watched for a bit I'm being asked to pay for now, through another channel, Acorn- and I KNOW it's on the Apple channel Britbox I'm already paying for. Anyhow, just venting. Dropping Britbox as an Apple Channel, will probably drop Apple One as well since it's not working as well/seamless as I'd hoped.

65UN7300AUD,

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 8:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 1:53 AM

Apple One doesn’t include BritBox nor Acorn TV. The video service of the Apple One bundle is Apple TV+, which is its own Channel with its own content (Apple Originals and Apple exclusives).

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV or third party streaming device, you can access:

BritBox in the Apple TV app requires its own subscription, different from the subscription of the same name in the separate BritBox app. Acorn TV in the Apple TV app requires its own subscription, different from the subscription of the same name in the separate Acorn TV app. These types of subscriptions have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are not exchangeable as such. Choose your preference and stick with that. Apple TV app Channel subscriptions have to be started in the Apple TV app, and need to be viewed in the Apple TV app.

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2022 1:53 AM in response to Sheila Ford

Apple One doesn’t include BritBox nor Acorn TV. The video service of the Apple One bundle is Apple TV+, which is its own Channel with its own content (Apple Originals and Apple exclusives).

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV or third party streaming device, you can access:

BritBox in the Apple TV app requires its own subscription, different from the subscription of the same name in the separate BritBox app. Acorn TV in the Apple TV app requires its own subscription, different from the subscription of the same name in the separate Acorn TV app. These types of subscriptions have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are not exchangeable as such. Choose your preference and stick with that. Apple TV app Channel subscriptions have to be started in the Apple TV app, and need to be viewed in the Apple TV app.

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Problems with Apple TV and Britbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.