Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I recover my iCloud password and username to transfer my account

I would like to transfer my information from my old phone to my new one with my icloud

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 10:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 11:56 PM

User name from old iPhone is found using the steps in this article If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

If Apple ID password is not remembered reset password If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

The old account information from old phone to new iPhone can be transferred using the steps in the article Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2022 11:56 PM in response to TRRobinson1963

User name from old iPhone is found using the steps in this article If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

If Apple ID password is not remembered reset password If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

The old account information from old phone to new iPhone can be transferred using the steps in the article Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Jul 28, 2022 10:50 PM in response to TRRobinson1963

TRRobinson1963 Said:

"I would like to transfer my information from my old phone to my new one with my icloud"

-------

Transferring Photos:

Sync Through iCloud:

Sign in to the same Apple ID on both iPhones, and then enable Photos in iCloud Settings. Being synced, Photos will be accessible between both two iPhones.

On Both iPhones:

1. Click: Settings
  2. Tap: your Name (top item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Photos (so that it is green)

Or One One Phone:

If you no longer have this old phone, then perform those steps on the new phone.

How do I recover my iCloud password and username to transfer my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.