Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to change payment method of country / region

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 11:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 11:45 PM

Aungthuya1986 Said:

"I want to change payment method of country / region"

--------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Successfully Changing your Location:

Read the message: "you must spend vour balance before you can change stores"

Location Restrictions:

If you've change locations, you need to zero-out your balance. Services are only usable in the country/region in which they were purchased. Why the restrictions? It all has to do with licensing.

So,..

Zero Out the Balance:

Purchase something that is more than what is in your account. Or, contact an Apple Rep over-the-phone, requesting assistance, asking that they zero-out the balance, then change your location to where it should be..

Apple Support Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2022 11:45 PM in response to Aungthuya1986

Aungthuya1986 Said:

"I want to change payment method of country / region"

--------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Successfully Changing your Location:

Read the message: "you must spend vour balance before you can change stores"

Location Restrictions:

If you've change locations, you need to zero-out your balance. Services are only usable in the country/region in which they were purchased. Why the restrictions? It all has to do with licensing.

So,..

Zero Out the Balance:

Purchase something that is more than what is in your account. Or, contact an Apple Rep over-the-phone, requesting assistance, asking that they zero-out the balance, then change your location to where it should be..

Apple Support Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I want to change payment method of country / region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.