Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cisco male RJ45 to male USB c cable

APC does not have this cable which is the UPS monitor cable. Does anyone know where I can get one that does not have shipping cost of almost half the cable cost?

Tripp makes the cable but all the resellers want $9.95 to ship it to my home and those that have local outlets do not allow store pickup.

WGB

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 8:54 AM

If you had Amazon Prime, or willing to spend $25 total for something else in addition to this cable, then you would get free shipping for this item:

6ft USB-C (male) to RJ45 (male) Cisco console cable

With the huge increase in fuel prices, shipping costs are going up, and I doubt anyone will ship a $7 part for free anymore.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2022 8:54 AM in response to Sparkgapper

If you had Amazon Prime, or willing to spend $25 total for something else in addition to this cable, then you would get free shipping for this item:

6ft USB-C (male) to RJ45 (male) Cisco console cable

With the huge increase in fuel prices, shipping costs are going up, and I doubt anyone will ship a $7 part for free anymore.

cisco male RJ45 to male USB c cable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.