You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing info

Hello, I keep getting a notification to update my billing information so my iCloud doesn’t get canceled but I did update it multiple times and it’s still telling me to update it. Any reason why this would keep happening? I know it happens when I don’t have money on my account but there is money on both of my cards.

I just picked iPhone cause I didn’t know what topic.

thank you!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 4:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 5:29 PM

alllliieex33 wrote:

Hello, I keep getting a notification to update my billing information so my iCloud doesn’t get canceled but I did update it multiple times and it’s still telling me to update it. Any reason why this would keep happening? I know it happens when I don’t have money on my account but there is money on both of my cards.

thank you!

here you can make changes Apple ID credentials

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 30, 2022 5:29 PM in response to alllliieex33

alllliieex33 wrote:

thank you!

here you can make changes Apple ID credentials

Billing info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.