Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple iPhone SE (2020) Unavailable

My Apple iPhone SE (2020) says "iPhone Unavailable". It does not have they passcode Keypad, or the Erase iPhone Feature. It only has the Emergency button and the Emergency dial Keypad (and the medical ID). I have watched so many YouTube videos, read articles, and downloaded numerous Apple applications. What do I do? How do I get into my iPhone without having to go to the Apple Store?

iPhone SE

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 5:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 5:37 PM

You will need a Mac or a PC with iTunes for Windows installed on the device to reset and erase the iPhone.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

If you have a recent backup of the phone, you can use the backup to restore the data on the phone during the new setup.

1 reply

Apple iPhone SE (2020) Unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.