Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4K (second generation)

Hi there everyone, so my Apple TV 4K has been having some issues the last several days where it will stop playing whatever I’m watching, then take me to the Home Screen. It’ll glitch out a bit there, kind of like someone keeps hitting the “back button” over and over. The device is up to date and it also should be noted that my remote’s back button stopped working. Any thoughts? I

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 1:15 AM

it could be a physical back button being stuck

if it was me then I would try setting up remote app on some other ios device and move the maybe defect remote out of range, if you have no other ios devices then maybe borrow a remote from a friend or relative to verify the remote being the culprit

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2022 1:15 AM in response to jawhisna

it could be a physical back button being stuck

if it was me then I would try setting up remote app on some other ios device and move the maybe defect remote out of range, if you have no other ios devices then maybe borrow a remote from a friend or relative to verify the remote being the culprit

Apple TV 4K (second generation)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.