Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my Apple ID and e mail how can I recover it with my number

I forgot my Apple ID and e mail how to recover it with my number

and it’s unsigned in to any phone

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 6:35 PM

You can't recover it with your number.

See if you can recover the ID/password. An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  

Apple ID - Find  -     

You can also go to iCloud.com or appleid.apple.com and see if your Apple ID prefills on the sign-in screen.   

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2022 6:35 PM in response to lukman130

You can't recover it with your number.

See if you can recover the ID/password. An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  

Apple ID - Find  -     

You can also go to iCloud.com or appleid.apple.com and see if your Apple ID prefills on the sign-in screen.   

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

I forgot my Apple ID and e mail how can I recover it with my number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.